Monday, December 17, 2012

Thank You

I want to take a moment to thank the readers, writers, reposters, rebloggers, sharers, discussers, and even retractors and trolls for spreading these messages of anti-oppression across the world. I have tracked traffic sources from this blog and it's posts and info to Swedish magazines and Industrial performances.

It is wonderful to see people like DJ Pathogen, the folks at idieyoudie, Coilhouse, and others continuing to discuss oppression. I began writing with little hope, and now I have lots.

A new industrial bdsm night even starts here next year. And it has promise of being inclusive and upping the weird kids and freaks again.

Things are looking up. And it's because of everyone having these conversations and because of us all working on ourselves and remembering the love we have for our scenes.


Give yourselves credit. And keep it real.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
    Dispensers
    Diesel dispensers
    Flow meters


    ReplyDelete